Casa Luna - 4 guests
- SQM 61
Casas Luna is a renovated white Spanish village house from the 16th century. That beautiful house with wooden ceilings has 1 bedroom & can host up to 4 guests.
Get a refresh into the 21 m² swimming pool! We offer free Wi-Fi, Netflix access with your account, TV channels, fun board games & DVD in various languages. Take a nap under the shade on the loungers! Enjoy the tranquillity & the pure air of the countryside! Throw local fresh food on the barbecue & make your family & friends a yummy meal on the sun deck! Get cool thanks to the new Aircon facilities!
You have access to the whole house Casa Luna, including your private balcony. You will share the pool, the main terrace & the barbecue with Casa Sol & Casa Mundo.
- an air conditioned bedroom with a double size bed with view on the front yard
- a bathroom with a bathtub with shower, a sink, a toilet & heating
- a kitchen
- an air conditioned lounge with a sofa bed, Netflix HD TV, TV channels, board games & DVD overlooking the front yard
- a private balcony with a table & 4 chairs overlooking the front yard
All linen and towels are provided!
You can use the shared washing machine.
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Baby crib, Bed linen, 1 Double bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingBlender, Child's high chair, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Balcony (1), Shared Terrace (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Antenna)
SanitaryHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set, Washbasin
LaundryIron & Board
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
Spa & GymUnheated Outdoor swimming pool (Shared)
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Shared Garden
Calle las Cruces, 75 , Pinos del Valle, 18658, Spain
BY CAR: Ask us the best way to rent a car and avoid scams!
- From Granada-Jaen Airport, follow A-92 direction Granada, then take A-44 direction Motril, then take exit 164 direction Pinos del Valle.
- From Malaga-Costa del Sol Airport, follow N-348, then MA-20 to Malaga, then A-7 to Motril/N-323a, then A-44/E-902 direction Granada, then take exit 164 direction Pinos del Valle.
- From Almeria Airport, follow N-347, then take E-15/A-7 direction Granada/Almería, then take then A-44/E-902 direction Granada, then take exit 164 direction Pinos del Valle.
BY PUBLIC TRANSPORT (boat, train, bus) :
- From/via Granada or Motril: 30min with bus stop in Pinos del Valle (200m from Casa Luna).
¡Hola! ¡Bienvenidos! We are Nico and Céline, a Belgian-French-Argentinian-Russian couple, citizens of the world. We have lived in Canada, Germany, France, Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Argentina, India, England and Thailand. We speak Spanish, English, German, French and a little bit of Russian, Italian and Bengali. Céline also likes to sing in Turkish and Polish;)
We love nature, cooking and doing various sports such as paragliding, snorkeling, mountain and water skiing, wind surfing, snow kiting, kite surfing, sailing, mountain biking, hiking, canyoning and meeting new people.
We are here to answer your questions about the property and your stay. Feel free to use our knowledge about the area and gastronomical highlights.
Looking forward to see you soon!